Who wouldn’t want a personal assistant, especially if you are rich and or famous? Traveling around the world, attending big glamorous events and having someone run around and help you with all the tiny details!
Imagine winning the lottery and suddenly becoming rich and start living a very busy fabulous life, wouldn’t you want to hire a personal assistant?
Just think about all the stuff they could do for you, from organising your travels to making sure your hotel room is just the way you like it before you arrive. They can do your shopping for you and pack your bags for your trip and arrange your transport. They basically do all the little things you might not have time for like sorting through emails, making appointments, running errands and keeping your schedule up to date and reminding you of appointments to make sure that you will be there on time.
While all of this sounds really amazing, you have to make sure to get the perfect personal assistant for you. This person must:
– Be trustworthy – you should be confident that your assistant wont spill the beans about your entire life, some personal assistants are made to sign a non – disclosure agreement, and may also undergo a background check and sometimes even a driving record review and credit check.
– Have energy – you should find someone that has the energy to keep up with your busy lifestyle. Someone with a serious can – do attitude and the ability to work long hours.
– Have a thick skin – to deal with possible tantrums and insults, as rich people are used to getting what they want when they want, they might get upset if something is not up to standard or to their satification.
– Be able to multi-task – Some people are very demanding and therefore the perfect assistant must have the ability to multi task like it is no one’s business.
– Have great organisational skills – as you trust this person with your schedule, appointments and pretty much give them access to everything in your life you need to be sure everything will be well organised.
– Take initiative – they must be able to plan ahead and think on their feet. And always be sure to have a backup plan in place in case something goes wrong.
– Have good people skills and public etiquette– they will most likely deal with a lot of people on your behalf, so you need to make sure that they are friendly and well presented.
– Have the ability to work well under stress – being a personal assistant can be a very hard and gruelling job with long hours and a lot of pressure.
Remember that you grant this stranger access into your private home and personal life, so it is extremely important that you take your time to find the person that is right for you.
If you found this article interesting and would like to live a life with your very own personal assistant to do all the little things you don’t want to do or don’t have time for, then play the next lottery and who knows, you may find yourself in the money! Then you can hire your very own personal assistant.
Buy lottery tickets online with Sun7lottery
PLAY THE LOTTERY
There are prizes to be won by playing the lottery!